I had a class recently called "Legal Issues in Digital Arts."
Holy CRAP it was boring!
So on the last day of class, this guy I sat next to brought some nameless brand colored pencils with him. In order to keep up both from falling asleep, I would draw things and he would watch. (I still owe that guy a commission. Whoops.)
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Rusty with lyrics from "Blame it on a Decent Matter (Video Violence Remix)
" by Martin Rolinski because I was listening to it on the way to class.
- Cindara with lyrics from "Sky is Over
" by Serj Tankian. Also listening to it on the way to class.
- Creepy Pinkie Pie and lyrics from the "Smile Song
." IDK, it seemed fun, though I accidentally swapped her colors.
- Bored Cindara griping because I couldn't.
- Bored Rusty. I was running out of ideas at this point.
- Cindara just can't take it anymore!
Thankfully by that point the class ended. FREEDOM.